Pages

Tuesday 3 May 2016

Outfit of the Day

Whew, the most company party ever was last week and I think I'm still mentally recovering! We had 300-400 guests, delicious food, excellent drinks, a pole dancer and Mokoma playing some metal music. Now when we make the next game that sells two million we'll do it all over again, but not in a few years ;D

Anyway, here's my outfit from the day after! I've been a bit busy as I'm trying to juggle doing most of the chores at home (my other half's ankle still isn't okay), driving school, organizing a kitchen renovation and plenty of work at the office. I only have a few driving lessons to go and then hopefully I'll pass the test and be able to ride my awesome golden SUV where ever I please.

The day after we did some shopping and popped for a few hours to a friend's housewarming party, then fell asleep on the couch at home. I guess staying up until six in the morning takes its toll. But I still looked fab!


Top - Rogue by Tiina Ulkuniemi
Jeans - Bik Bok
Boots - New Rock



We had a hairdresser come to the office before the party to make sure everyone who wanted got their hair done. I enjoyed the lovely curls for many days, here they are just slept in and brushed to one side. I've been lazy with my eye make up, but put on a soft smoky eye just because I felt like it. The lipstick is Lolita by Kat Von D, the perfect natural tone for my lips.


5 comments:

  1. Those curls look nice. That is pretty awesome that your work had a hairdresser come in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My workplace is totally awesome, I agree ;D

      Delete
  2. Oli kyllä mahtavat bileet! Ei ihme että kestää toipua :D
    Oi ihanat kiharat! Monesti kiharat muuttaa muotoonsa vaan parempaan parin päivän sisään ❤ Mua aina jaksaa ihmetyttää tuo tukan muhkeus! *___*

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Ihan totta kyllä että monesti kiharat on parhaimmillaan vasta kun niissä on vähän nukuttu :)

      Delete
  3. I really like this fad for shirts with hoods! Very witchy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...