Pages

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Cat Eye Look

When I was in Seattle, I grabbed a set of Kat von D mini liquid liners when queuing at Sephora. I don't usually wear liquid liner, because on my hooded lids the liner transfers easily. I'm so glad I gave these liners a try, because Trooper is the first one ever that does not transfer! It bleeds a little bit when applied, but not noticeably, and stays deep black the whole day. I like the cat-eye look but have not been able to do it before without also wearing eyeshadow, but now I finally get to try out all kinds of wing shapes with Trooper, yay! This was my first try, a quick look for a friend's house party. Just BB cream, eyebrows drawn in, Trooper and Notoriously Morbid lipstick in Arcane. You can also see my new favourite earrings, swords by Killstar. They look so nice with the sidecut!



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...