Pages

Sunday 16 March 2014

Too Many Things on at Once

I wanted to show all my new pretties, so these pics ended up a bit too busy for my liking, but they were still nice :)

Artifice Clothing's Etsy shop had a few discounted items that had been used in shoots and I just had to get this awesome fake fur jacket/cape/shrug/thingie! I pondered between black and white version for a long time, but went with white to make it really pop with my usually mostly black clothing.



The peplum belt is also from the same place, it's just too cute!


The tiara is also new-ish, I ordered it from an eBay shop but it arrived broken because it was packed poorly. Who would put a tiara in just a bubble mailer envelope and expect it to arrive in one piece?! Luckily the shop sent me a new one when I messaged them about the situation. The tiara is by Too Fast, it has little rhinestones and the front is shaped like it's made of bones. It's a bit over the top, but I just couldn't resist! It's not very sturdy, but my trusty hot glue gun helped with the one smashed in the post, so if this one comes apart I'll just fix it.



I can't wait to get my sleeve finished, it's still missing the lace background and colours. Colourwise it will match the upper part, but the lace will be less dense so it will show better.



And the make-up! I got my brows and lashes tinted, it felt so easy to put on make-up today because I didn't have to try and get the mascara all the way to the very blonde roots my lashes have. I put on just some neutral eyeshadow to test my new primer, and the lipstick is Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in Kooky by MUA, a great matte purple shade that stays on forever.

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Kiitos! Se on Iron Fistin, oli niin herkullisen värinen että mun oli pakko saada se ;D

      Delete
  2. Kiitos! Mä vallan ihastuin siihen kaupan kuvassa, ja se sopikin hyvin päälle! Erityisplussaa siitä että siinä on säädettävät remmit, sopii vaikka söis jonain päivänä enemmän ja toisena vähemmän ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Upea! Ja toi hame on nerokas! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Mä niin tykkään hameesta, kun se on samaan aikaan söötti ja rouhea :)

      Delete
  4. That peplum belt is the cutest thing ever. I loved it! <3 And that iron fist skirt as well <3 SO PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bone tiara and white fur make you look very Snow Queeny! I love your lipstick, too1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was thinking about getting a white PVC dress too to match the cape, but I wasn't sure if I'd know how to wear that shade. But maybe if I still want one in a couple of weeks, I need to get it ;P

      Delete
  6. The belt and the lip colour are incredibly cool. Love the look^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...