Pages

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Outfit of the Day

I hate snow! More fell during the night so it's cold, white and too bright for my eyes outside. But here's a few snaps of today's outfit, with my winter coat again since the temperatures are so low. I got new shoes, I've been hunting a pair of previously owned Demonia Swings for a long time and finally found on in my size! I didn't want to pay the price of a new pair since they are fake leather and don't last that long, but second hand prices were okay for me. They are very comfy and work even for everyday wear.


Coat - H&M
Purse - 2nd hand
Leggings - Actual Pain
Boots - Demonia (2nd hand)


I really like how the boots have nice buckles but don't come very high! I don't feel overdressed in them, boots that come higher can look too over the top for my taste. I hid a thick pantyhose under the leggings so they keep me warm. The purse is the one I keep in my huge bag, I use it when I only need a few items with me. It's excellent for going to a bar or a restaurant, you can leave the huge bag at the cloakroom and put your lipstick, powder, wallet and phone in the small one to keep with you.


The inside version! The dress is from H&M, it's very old but comfy.

8 comments:

  1. Great oufit! I love your bag, it's really cute. And those tights are awesome!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit and your hair is just gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I like my hair curled, I'm just usually too lazy to do it ;P

      Delete
  3. Beautiful outfit! I have the exact Demonia Swings, and the´ve widened themselves over the years so I had to make another hole in the first 2 buckles. They are also too heavy to wear too often for me, so I was thinking of selling them :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least in Finland Swings are easy to sell, people always want nice looking shoes at decent prices :) My pair has already been fixed at the heel by the previous owner, so the price was quite low and I believe they will serve me for many years now.

      Delete
  4. Nice outfit! I've been toying with the idea of getting demonia boots, but they're such an investment, and I would prefer an opportunity to try them on beforehand to see how they look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've got a few Demonias, some fit me great and others don't. I would very much suggest trying a pair on before buying them, if you only can!

      Delete
  5. Those boots are so awesome! I really like them with the rest of your outfit :3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...