Pages

Monday 2 September 2013

Nail Polish and Skulls!


Look what I got! A few months back I was disappointed, first by the fact that Hot Topic's international shipping is totally ridiculous, and secondly by the fact that for some weird reason they didn't accept my credit card, when I could have had my order shipped to my sister who was in the States for some time. But now I'm in luck, because a friend went to work at their company's States office a few week ago and I jokingly asked him to pick up a few nail polishes for me if he came across a Hot Topic. I saw him again on Saturday, and guess what, he had gotten me nail polish! And in gorgeous colours too, thank you so much, Jani!

So goth!

They are by Blackheart Beauty, I believe Blackheart is a sister brand to Hot Topic, since their websites re linked. I couldn't find the polishes sold anywhere in Europe.
There are four shades: a layered gunmetal and black polish (I have no idea how that's supposed to work), magenta glitter top coat, a gorgeous purple with a blue shift, and a silver glitter top coat with different sizes of particles. I haven't tried them yet, and to be honest I don't even care if they are crappy, since they come in skull-shaped bottles which I totally love <3

17 comments:

  1. I had gotten some of these last year and they don't last much, but perhaps with a nice base and top coat they can. I bought them for the skull bottle, it's just so gorgeous! And maybe I can reuse it in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also thought of reusing the bottles, but they look so pretty when full that maybe I'll just not use the polishes, especially if they aren't the greatest quality like you said. They still look nice!

      Delete
  2. Komiat on pullot ainakin! :) Ois mukava nähdä miltä nuo värit näyttävät kynsissä myöskin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Mulla oli niin tuore manikyyri etten vielä viittinyt testailla kynsille, mutta se on kyllä suunnitelmissa :)

      Delete
  3. Oh god, I'm in love. Imagine collecting all the shades just to put all the skull bottles on display somewhere? I'm mentally drooling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought a iffy tequila that came in a skull bottle...for the bottle. The bottle is cool, the tequila, not so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I can't wait to see some swatches! They look amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be sure to post them soon! I had just manicured my nails only a day before I got the bottles so I was too lazy to remove the polish that I had on. But it will chip soon!

      Delete
  6. Wow! They are so pretty. Perfect gift for a goth girl ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those bottles are amazing! I love the look of the purple shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Tried it a bit, it's quite thin but applies okay. And the blue shift is amazing!

      Delete
  8. I bought 2 on my last trip to the US and i'm in love! I bought the purple that you have and a blue with glitter on it.
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...