Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Wedding Look

This is the look I wore to Anniina's wedding. I wasn't sure how formal the event will be, so I opted for something quite light and not over-the-top.


I used:
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk for the base (on top of Urban Decay Primer Potion)
Evil Shades Suffocation (light pink with a blue sheen, on the inner part of the lid)
Moi Minerals Venus (darker pink, in the inner part of the crease)
Madd Style Cosmetics Fabby LaLa (medium purple, on the inner edge of DTMYLM and lower lashline)
Darling Girl Don't Teal Me You Love Me (dark purple base with a strong teal shift, in the outer crease and lower lash line)

The brows are done with Moi Mineral Pluto and mixing medium from Kiko. Lips are Manhattan Lips2Last, but I've lost the sticker that would tell me the number of the shade. It's a slightly shimmery plum colour.










2 comments:

  1. Truly loved you outfit and make-up for the wedding.
    I like the eyelashes of this look, they look so black they pop! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad the lashes look black, I painted the roots with a little eyeliner brush because they are super light naturally and it's hard to do them with the mascara wand. I also cheated and painted the liner with the same mascara ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...