Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Freestylextreme's Iron Fist Shoes

Freestylextreme.com contacted me a little while ago to suggest a collaboration. Since I'm always on the lookout for new, nice places to shop on the web, I decided to give it a go. I chose a pair of lovely Iron Fist shoes that arrived super fast, in only four days! The shop is based in the UK and ships with DHL, but usual shipping fee is only 5.99 euros, which is very reasonable for a service that delivers the package to your doorstep. And inside the EU there's no fear of customs fees!

Well packed package, my shoes are naturally extreme urgent ;P

I so like Iron Fist's box design, simple yet elegant!

One shoe...

And here they are! The style is Don't Cross Me.

The shoes are made of faux leather printed with different crosses.

I don't think I've ever seen such sparkly shoe laces before! The have silver tinsel in them.

The heels are sturdy, but with a feminine touch since the soles are painted pink.
I'm very much a fan of Iron Fist and these shoes are no exception. They are made of plastic, but don't feel shabby on fall apart instantly. Their shoes are always a tiny bit too narrow for my feet, but that wears off after a few uses. The soles are smooth, so they can be a bit slippery on rugs, so be careful!

Freestylextreme is originally a shop for motocross enthusiasts, but they sell brands that fit many styles. Their Iron Fist selection is not huge, but the prices are very reasonable. Along with Iron Fist, they carry Lucky 13 and Alchemy, both of which do really nice stuff for darker styles! They also have many language versions of the site to cater for international customers. There isn't a Finnish one, but luckily most of us Fins are pretty good at English :) The customer service also replied to all my emails very fast, so I'm confident that they can handle any problems. I'm very happy with the service and am already planning to order a few shirts for my other half, since they have a nice selection of men's wear, too!

Lastly, a few pics of the shoes being worn, I wore them to run some errands.


Jacket - Backstreet
Top - H&M
Leggings - Seppälä
Shoes - Iron Fist (Freestylextreme)




17 comments:

  1. Ohh! They look great! I can imagine your joy when you opened the package. They look so comfortable to wear and walk in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are really lovely! I might change the laces to black since they are a bit busy now, but I'm very pleased. They aren't the comfiest shoes, but nice enough :)

      Delete
  2. The style looks great! I just wouldn't choose cross-pattern for myself, need to check what patterns that style has...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They had a lot of different patterns and colours with the same model, I liked them all. I think the sturdy heel looks good and makes the shoes much easier to wear than stiletto heels.

      Delete
  3. The heels aren't too bad, I could see them on my feet (maybe not "running" anywhere!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These were really nice to walk in! You can really feel the difference when compared to skinny heels, these are much more stable.

      Delete
  4. Awesome shoes!! I'm going to check out their site - and woo hoo, in the UK, like me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find something you like! The shipping fee for the UK was naturally even lower, so you can spend all the money on lovely items and not on shipping ;P

      Delete
  5. Those look amazing, I love Ironfist shoes. Not sure how far I could walk in them though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Iron Fist makes such lovely shoes, if only they were a tiny bit wider, then nothing would stop me ;P Now I have to suffer for a few uses until they conform to my feet.

      Delete
  6. I looove Iron Fist shoes! Are those comfortable to walk in? I have a pair of platform style heels from them but they kill your feet after a few hours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it depends on your feet, mostly. Iron Fist shoes run a bit narrow, the high stiletto heels aren't the best for my feet and I've heard lots of others say they are too narrow also. Bit these ones have a different sole so they seem to behave differently. The angle of the foot is nice, not too extreme, and that's why these ones are on the comfier side :)

      Delete
  7. I bought and share them lately too, they are just too gorgeus, love them
    Didnt use them yet, how did you find them? Easy to walk? They are indeed slipery, nhaaa
    They look wonderfull on you
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, those shoes are so cool! I really like the way you styled them, too. I wish I could afford Iron Fist...oh well, I guess that's why they call us starving students. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shoes are absolutely gorgeous :3 I've been thinking about getting a pair of Iron Fist shoes for a while now. If the quality really is alright, I might finally do so ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...