Pages

Friday 31 May 2013

Concrete Minerals, Femme Fatale and Fyrinnae Swatches

More swatches! This time the shadows are purchased from Femme Fatale and Fyrinnae.

Concrete Minerals Unity, Fyrinnae Shinigami, Fyrinnae Tapir and Fyrinnae Wicked.


Femme Fatale - Faerie Fire. This is a very light pinkish lavender with a strong green sheen. The shift is greener and more obvious on a dark base and turns into light and gold-toned when on light skin. I like to use this eyeshadow to dust on darker shadows to give then a gorgeous green shift.


Fyrinnae - Parental Advisory. Despite the very blue apperance in the picture, this shade actually is purple. It's blue-based and looks very blue from some angles, but it's a dark purple with a hint of a pink sheen.

 


Fyrinnae - Wicked. This is an interesting shade, it has a reddish plum purple base with a strong blue shift. In the pot in looks almost grey when the blue and plum mix, but on skin it's a very dark purple with a noticeable blue sheen on top.


Fyrinnae - Tapir. This one is from the endangered animals collection, I think. It's a matte plum purple, very warm and reddish, going close to brown.



 Fyrinnae - Shinigami. This is one of those shadows that look boring in the pot but come to life on skin! A cool, dark purple base with multicoloured microglitter is really unique and very pretty.



Concrete Minerals - Unity. A light purple with some subtle silver glitter. Very usable and goes with many pinks!

11 comments:

  1. Your swatches are glorious! I love the colours in this family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. more beautiful swatches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all so gorgeous! I own Faerie Fire and I adore it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Faerie Fire is a super cool shade!

      Delete
  4. dreamy!
    I should totally try Shinigami it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wearing Shinigami today, it's a great colour!

      Delete
  5. Your swatches are so good they make me drool. Tapir is one of my all time favourite Fyrinnae shades but you've reminded me to give Wicked and Shinigami some love, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad I captured Tapir well :)

      Delete
  6. Great swatch photos! I really like Parental Advisory.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...