Pages

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Fyrinnae Browns & Taupes Part I

I like browns and taupes a lot, so naturally I have quite a few. I decided to swatch my Fyrinnae one's first, because they are just gorgeous!

Book of the Dead
 Book of the Dead is a medium golden brown with gold shimmer.

Knickers in a Twist
Knickers in a Twist has a satin finish. A medium, muted grey-brown with a tiny amount of red glitter.


Moon Child
 One of my favourite light taupe shades! Moon Child is a shimmery light pinkish taupe with multicoloured microglitter.


Shenanigans
This is a gorgeous shade! Shenanigans is dark, with a blackened brown base and golden sheen, packed with multicoloured glitter.


Envy Me
 Envy Me is a very usable medium taupe with a hint of green glitter. Good for everyday looks!


7 comments:

  1. That first colours totally drew me in, but Shenanigans wow, i didn't know such thing could exist, it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shenanigans!! Wow it looks amazing. I would love to se you use it in a makeup post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'll try to make a look with it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. shenanigans and moonchild are just beyond awesome *.*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...