Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Beholder and Phantom Look

I wore this yesterday, it's done with Fyrinnae Beholder and Darling Girl Cosmetics Phantom of the Taupera. The Phantom is a really nice shade, it actually has a blue sheen but my camera didn't pick it up well. A very wearable neutral look. I usually don't edit my pictures that much, just fix the colours and contrast and hide blemishes and stray hairs, or very noticeable dark undereyes. Today I talked about editing pictures with my boyfriend, so I tried a few techniques that I knew already and thought I'd show you how it looks!

I played around with Photoshop, this is my one minute edit ;P

Can you spot the differences?

Phantom of the Taupera on inner lid,
Beholder in crease and on outer lid.

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...