Pages

Monday 16 April 2012

Yellow Polar Bears?

I wanted to try out my new Fyrinnae colours, so I did a look with three of them today. I was a bit surprised that Polar Bear was so yellowish on my skin, I hardly ever wear yellow and was expecting it to be much lighter and just have a golden sheen, but in the end it worked fine. The BB-cream is also new, as my MAC foundation seems to be a bit too dark for me this time of year. I'll do a review when I've used it for some time. It was so nice and sunny outside I even wore hotpants! Although with thick stockings ;)

Face
Missha Perfect Cover BB-cream in nro. 13
Detrivore Pallor Mortis powder
Lumene Sweet Blush

Eyes
Fyrinnae Polar Bear
Fyrinnae Platinum
Fyrinnae Bastet
MAC Fluidline Blacktrack




I was too lazy to take the camera off the tripod after taking outfit
pictures, so the angle is a bit weird.



Body - Second hand
Hotpants - Second hand
Shoes - New Rock
(Tail by Möttönen)

6 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, especially those awesome boots! Love the neutral but sparkly makeup look! I've been meaning to try the Missha Perfect Cover BB cream for a while, so i'll be looking forward to seeing your review on it! I've given you an award over on my blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the award! So far I'm really happy with the BB-cream, so I'll be doing a positive review soon :)

      Delete
  2. I like this look on you :-) And I, too, thought Polar Bear was very yellow-toned. I ended up giving it to someone else because yellow make me look like something my cat threw up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm not sure if I'll keep Polar Bear either, I'm not so big on yellow.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...