Pages

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Siouxsie Sioux Drawing

The Ladies in Black Facebook group is having a Siouxsie Sioux theme, and since it's too boring to take photos of cd's and I don't think I could pull off Siouxsie style make-up, I decided to draw a picture of her because I had so many empty frames and I haven't drawn anything in a while.

So here it is! I kinda noticed half way through the drawing that I've framed it so that I either have to draw a shirt on her or put some boobies in there, and I didn't feel like either, so instead I added a raven to fill the space ;P I suck at drawing birds so it was good practice. I also found my boyfriends nearly untouched graphite pencil set and was overjoyed, since I had one a long time ago but have lost all the pencils and I loved it. Luckily he let me borrow his pens.

I used this picture as reference, but didn't like the hair so I drew it different. The face didn't end up looking that much like Siouxsie, but who cares, I still had fun ;)

Siouxsie and the raven.

Siouxsie and the raven framed. It was super hard to get a decent picture,
on hindsight I might have done better if I had just taken the glass off for a while.
Live and learn!

10 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love how you drew the eyes.
    The raven looks awesome too :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm always a bit unsure about my birds, but not having to deal with how the body joins the head really made drawing a lot easier ;)

      Delete
  2. Awesome. Thanks for participating. You are mucho talented! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment, and thanks for organizing the theme, it was really fun to see what everyone came up with :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...