Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2012

The Red Dress

Since I've been super busy with work and studies (did you know that WoW erotic roleplayers use health potions after rough sex? I learned that at a seminar today), I'll just post a few pictures of my surprisingly red dress. I ordered a few things from Restyle, since they had new skeleton themed skirt and leggings, and decided on the last minute to add a dark pink dress to the order. It arrived today and turned out to be more red than dark pink. I generally don't wear red, but the cut is nice and the size is spot on, and I kind of bonded with it when ironing out all the wrinkles it had from being cramped in a tiny bag ;P



Sorry about the dark pictures, there's no light left outside and the flash batteries need recharging. At least on my screen the colour looks too red in the pics, it isn't a fire-engine red, but a bit cooler shade like a raspberry, the camera didn't really capture it. Seems to go well with Forever Fuchsia Maybelline lip tint! I'm wearing Fyrinnae Sleepy Hollow on my lids. 

Möttönen wanted to participate ;)
And that's the build-in underskirt showing beneath the dress, I have to cut it shorter.

12 comments:

  1. I saw that dress on restyle and, well i did not expect that color ! It looks so pink on the website....
    But anyway his dress is really beautiful, and you look great on it :D.
    Personnally, i'm afraid of wearing red dresses. It's sad, because I think red dresses are really beautiful (especially flared dresses like that).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red is such a powerful colour! The dress really looks very different on the site, I guess in some light it could be really deep raspberry pink, but mostly it looks red.

      Delete
  2. That dress is a great colour and style and it really suits your figure. Maybe you're meant to wear more petticoats under it to stop the lining showing? It's strange that it hangs down below the dress a little in that way. I think cutting it shorter may be the answer.I love the colours red and fuchsia pink so whichever it is in real life...I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There's a build-in layer of tulle that's between the underskirt and the dress fabric and it's pretty full as is. I think someone just has accidentally cut the lining too long, and it isn't symmetrical either. Luckily I didn't expect top quality for that low a price so doing a little cutting and sewing myself is fine ;)

      Delete
  3. Wow! Fantastic, you look lovely in that dress and color. I love Restyle and I would like to order a few things myself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm not yet sure if I will keep the dress, since I don't have any red in my wardrobe, but I really like the cut. My order shipped fast and the quality was what I expected for the price. Oh, an if you order the skeleton skirt, go a size or two up! It's TINY.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the tip, I was eyeing that skirt! I think you should keep the dress, it's a great color on you ;)

      Delete
  4. Wow you look amazing! I think the dress really suits you. And lol really WoW players do that o.o

    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The things you can learn at roleplaying seminars ;D Also it's apparently quite popular among teenage boys to roleplay lesbian night elves who get it on with other lesbian night elves played also by teenage boys!

      And thanks for the compliment! :)

      Delete
  5. Love the dress! Red suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting about WoW, it is about your studies? lol

    Nice dress, I have a weekness for any dress kind of pin up like :o) The color is great on you, I'm sure you'll get noticed next time you wear it! Really bold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I study Information and Media (I honestly think they change the name of the program every year, when I started it was Hypermedia) in the master's program, and I try to focus on video games while tabletop roleplaying is my dear hobby! That's how I end up listening to weird stuff ;P I'm currently trying to write an essay on how lifestyle bloggers portray themselves in their blogs.

      Thanks for the compliments, I think I have to keep the dress since everyone has said such nice things about it :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...