Pages

Sunday 22 April 2012

Nails: Bella's Choice

I went to check out the renovated H&M store here in Tampere and just couldn't resist this nail polish. I've been looking at Essie polishes, since they have such pretty bright mints and pinks, but they are so expensive that I've skipped them. But this one looked like a close match to one of the Essies I had been drooling over and since H&M polishes only cost 3,95 euro, I decided to give it a go.


It's called Bella's Choice and here I have two coats on, and it's opaque. I felt like it dried fast (or I didn't notice the time while playing Dragon Age) and hasn't worn out at all in two days. It's slightly less bright than in my picture, but really stands out. I can't say if it's a mint or a turquoise, it's in between but leans a bit more to blue than green.

6 comments:

  1. I have got to get this color. It's a nice light turquoise!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you find it! The quality was really good considering the low price.

      Delete
  2. Kirjoitan ihan Suomeksi... ;D

    Glitz & Glamissa olisi tunnustus sinulle. :)
    http://glitz8glam.blogspot.com/2012/04/saatuja-tunnustuksia-vilautus-flow.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...