Pages

Thursday 12 April 2012

Fyrinnae Review

I placed an order with Fyrinnae on 2.4. and it arrived super fast, on 12.4. I wanted to try a Lip Lustre and bought a few mini eyeshadows and a blush sample also. I have many Fyrinnae eyeshadow already and I have been very pleased with them.

Everything came wrapped in dolphin paper ;P

This is what I got!

All colours are a bit warmer in real life. I chose many taupe/brownish colours, since I use those a lot and the Fyrinnae colours have always been very complex and interesting. I was not disappointed! The lip lustre seemed nice also, it wasn't goopy and the colour was intense.

Cuddlefish

Platinum

Sugar Skulls

Bastet

Polar Bear

Captivate (blush)

Shenanigans (a free sample)

Biker Chic

Book of the Dead

Coffin Velvet (Lip Lustre)


14 comments:

  1. Wow they look amazing! Shall have to check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fyrinnae is one of my favourite companies! Reasonable prices, reasonable shipping costs and great product :)

      Delete
  2. *steals Cuddlefish!* I love me some Fyrinnae!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cuddlefish is so fabolous! I can't wait to try it out!

      Delete
  3. You should try Romantique Lip Lustre, I'm pretty sure you'd like it (at least I love it) :) Sheer light pink with golden shimmer, reminds me of a perfect summer day. Sweetest Poison is also very nice red. And well, I pretty much love all my LLs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have to make another order soon ;)

      Delete
  4. Okay Coffin Velvet is much more pretty than I thought it'd be. =O Now I want book of the dead too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coffin Velvet is so nice! I applied it in a hurry for the picture, so it's a bit blotchy, but the colour is so beautiful!

      Delete
  5. I <3 Fyrinnae! I NEED to get Cuddlefish! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried Fyrinnae yet - will have to do so! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have excellent products and pricing is very reasonable, I can definitely recommend them :)

      Delete
  7. I must get my hands on Cuddlefish! Such a pretty color and I love the name haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, some nice stuff! Fyrinnae is a great company!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...