Pages

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Dark Sunshine Award

I got the Dark Sunshine Award from Lesthi and MadamNoire, thank you both so much!


Rules for the [Dark] Sunshine Award


  1. Post the award picture with a backlink to the person who nominated you
  2. Answer the ten questions posed to you
  3. Pass on the award to 10 or more bloggers
Questions
  • Favorite color: Purple, turquoise and black
  • Favorite animal: Cat
  • Favorite number: 7
  • Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Apfelschorle (a German soft drink mixed from carbonated water and apple juice, it's delicious!)
  • Facebook or Twitter: Facebook. Twitter is fun, but it's too hard to find interesting people to follow.
  • My passion: I'd say crafts in general, since I love to paint, draw, decorate and sew.
  • Getting or giving presents: I like both! I'm always thrilled to receive presents :)
  • Favorite pattern: Baroque flower patterns, stripes and polka dots
  • Favorite day of the week: Friday of a very lazy Sunday. 
  • Favorite flower: Lilies and roses! I also liked the purple tulips I saw last week, didn't know they came in that colour ;)

The Award goes to:
(I only came up with five, and I hope none have been awarded with this before, sorry!)

3 comments:

  1. awesome. There were a couple of blogs here that I don't read so thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei, kiitos! Kivaa, että jaksoit jakaa eteenpäin. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...