Pages

Sunday 29 April 2012

Curls and Crafts

I gave in and bought the Remington Pearl Wand, because I had read so many positive reviews of it and I dream of having curly hair. I'm just too lazy for all the fuss with traditional curlers, I own two (used to have three) but rarely use them. The wand is quick and easy, and it seems like the curls hold really well. In this pic the curls have been done the day before, slept in, and just brushed in the morning.


Last night we had a girls' craft night, I was working on some jewellery, other participants made necklaces, earrings, painted a t-shirt, put together parts of a cut-out Unseen University and made doll clothing. I made pendants with glitter and cabochons, and tweaked some old resin pendants I had lying around. Some are for my self, some I'll sell. I also got to try shrink plastic, it was great, I have to get my hands on some more! We had a great time, listened to Scary Bitches, ate cookies and then went out for a few glasses of sangria (and had to listen to karaoke, but we survived!).

Bambi on black glitter! I'm wearing it for a while to see if it falls apart,
I haven't done anything in this style before.

Tons of jewellery!

4 comments:

  1. It gives you gorgeous curls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think I'm in love with it! I don't have much time in the mornings, but the wand is so quick that it isn't a problem :)

      Delete
  2. Love your beautiful soft lilac hair! I have the Remington Pearl too but I don't use it very often as I've become lazy with my hair! It usually just comes out for special occasions!

    Awesome DIY jewellery stash especially the black glitter bambi! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to try one of those curling wands, but never have. I'll have to do that soon; the results look great!

    I love the jewelry!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...